Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Soup Coup!

Hi Cooks-out-there,

Usually I follow a 3-item cycle for the Breakfast(BF) comprising of French-toast coupled with Filter-coffee, Corn-flakes with Milk and then the swift and swirly Whole-Wheat-Noodles!! And what can I say I was happy in this cyclic affair, Until....

Whenever we used to go for a celebration in a fancy restaurant, everybody orders for some sort of Soup, for veggies it would be a tomato, spinach or a sweet corn soup and for the non-veggies it would be a kind of mutton or chicken soup. So Soups were a part of the celebrations, Until...

One fine day, while having my favourite and copyrighted Filter Coffee, one innovative idea electrified my mind! What about celebrating each day? What if Soups are created out of my crafty hands and in the pious platform of my Kitchen? I could not sleep that night!

I decided to do something about it! Did I do? Watch out for another blog article!!

Happy Cooking!! Today is Saturday!! A Holiday!! What are you cooking today?

No comments:

Post a Comment